Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Top 10 Winter Obsessions

My Top 10 Winter Obsessions
When the cold winter weather comes I look too a fabulous wardrobe to get me through the chilly months. This season I am totally obsessed with some of the fabulous styles on the scene. I put my list of the top 10 pieces I am dying to add to my frosty winter wardrobe.
# 1
Navy super soft leather handbag with a touch of detail for everyday


#2
A sweet black muted sequin blazer to rock totally casual or dressed up

#3
Bright colored leather gloves, to add pop to my winter coat

#4
Over the top high platform pumps for my Indian inspired long sleeve dress

#5
A warm knit tunic to wear with my black sequin leggings


#6
Seriously crystalized tights to wear with a “to die for” mini



#7
Cute bootie shoes to pair with my jeggings ( jean leggings)


#8
A tangled up pearl and chains necklace will be the topping to any outfit

#9
Perfectly fitted leather vest with a bit of detail to give any outfit a bit of edginess

#10
Bejeweled shoulder dress just for the glam of it
Kisses

Source: www.myintimateaffairwithfashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment