Friday, November 27, 2009

Lisa Hype on pic of her giving head: I did it ...so what?

Lisa Hype on pic of her giving head: I did it ...so what?
So it was less than a month ago that I went to Vybz Thursdays at The Building (formerly Asylum) in New Kingston. and the DJ's and artists alike are encouranging the crowd, men and women alike to be as vocal as they possibly could about thier distaste for oral sex. I didn't see Lisa Hype at that exact time, but I am sure she was proclaiming that she nah bow, she nah suck bud ray ray ray....well damn...she got found out ya'll. NOT that I care, I already know half these artists who talk about not dong oral just full of shit and they getting down behind closed doors; which is why when I see the crowd repeating and emulating their words with such conviction like I saw in the club, it just makes this situation even more pitiful.


You're looking for the picture of her sucking dick right? Sorry not posting it. But you can click HERE if you must. Anyhow she issued a statement about the whole situation.


First, I would like to say that there is no excuse for a picture
of that nature
to be a part of the public domain. I admit that the
picture is real, but it captures a personal act done in the privacy of my
bedroom. I don't know how that got leaked to the media and condemn anyone who
would stoop to such a low.
However, I understand that I am a public person,
and when I say or do something, either articulated and thought out, it carries
weight in the public arena. As a result, I must assume personal responsibility
for my actions. I would like to apologise specifically to all my female fans who
might be disappointed to see me in this light. However, Idon't apologise for the
act itself because it was done with a man that I truly and deeply love and
respect, and it was done in the privacy of my bedroom. I did it, so what?

I would also like to apologise to my family who are truly and deeply
hurt by the dissemination of the photo all over the Internet and the media. This
is not cool. And this is not funny. This is my life that some unscrupulous
person is attempting to destroy, but I am astrong young woman and I will
survive. Many young women, like myself,have been exploited and hurt in this way
and there comes a point in everyone's life when they have to stop allowing
people to hurt them. Iam begging young girls across Jamaica to use my life as an
example: we live in a male-dominated society but don't allow men to use and
abuse you. I have learned my lesson the hard way. The world is a tough
classroom, sometimes.
In closing, I want to say thank you to all my young
fans who have supported me in this, my darkest hour.

Good luck girl. Doh feel too bad lots of girls do it too zeen. Just wish I could have seen the face that c%*k belonged too.....Some say Kartel...I say they packing...lol.


Source: www.lime-in.net

No comments:

Post a Comment