Friday, November 27, 2009

Get Paid to Make a Wish

Get Paid to Make a Wish
When I logged-in to my Facebook account, I have seen my friends playing this PayPal Wishlist , wherein you can get paid to make a wish. Isn't it fun and exciting? You get paid by just making a wish? Here is what the whole idea if Paypal's Wislist:





Create your PayPal Wishlist for the holidays and earn up to US$100 when you share it with your friends and family. Let them know what you really want this year. The more you share, the more you earn.

I have tried it on my own and I've earned $5 already. There are lots of gift to choose from.

Try it now! Visit this link for more information:

http://apps.facebook.com/paypalwishlist/?ppref=1146646435&ref=mf


Take note, you should have a Facebook and Paypal account to join. So, what are you waiting for? It's free and fun while earning.


No comments:

Post a Comment