Saturday, November 21, 2009

Taylor Momsen Indirectly Shows Miley Cyrus How To Act Mature During Nylon Interview

Taylor Momsen Indirectly Shows Miley Cyrus How To Act Mature During Nylon Interview
Because I’m so sick of people defending Miley’s awful interview style and basic inability to string together an articulate quote, I give you: Taylor Momsen being interviewed by Nylon TV. Taylor is sixteen (hater comments about how she looks like she’s in her twenties can shove it because that is not valid in this argument) and [...]

Because I’m so sick of people defending Miley’s awful interview style and basic inability to string together an articulate quote, I give you: Taylor Momsen being interviewed by Nylon TV.

Taylor is sixteen (hater comments about how she looks like she’s in her twenties can shove it because that is not valid in this argument) and sounds well-educated, smart, snarky and yes, articulate in this and most every interview she does.  Homegirl delivers the quotes gold, politely tells journalists to eff off if she isn’t in the mood for their incompetent questions, and doesn’t sound the least bit awkward.  I know people have said that she’s going to look back on these years and regret acting and dressing like she does, but I completely disagree with this as me and most of my friends were just like this at sixteen.  We don’t regret it.  We were still cooler than the Miley Cyrus’s of the world, even when we thought we were awesome for listening to Hole and MCR when no one else did (for the record I still do).  So please Miley, take note and don’t use your age as an excuse for why you sound so effing immature in interviews.  At least Taylor has something to say, and makes a point saying it.


Source: themagnificentb.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment