So last week the blogosphere reported that the Tanner family abode featured in Full House was up for sale.
Babies of the 80s everywhere got excited that they could quit their jobs, break their current leases, and relocate to San Fran in order to live the dream of sleeping in the attic where Uncle Jesse once rested his head.
Sadly, it turns out, the Full House house isn't actually for sale. Some other house is, that hasn't been featured on TV.
But for anyone who got overly excited about the prospect of buying the Tanner home, I've thought up five reasons why it probably wouldn't be so ideal to live there:
1. There's a car in the kitchen.
2. There's a douche with a woodchuck puppet who refuses to move out of the alcove.
3. Papouli's ghost is haunting it.
4. Two words: Kimmy. Gibbler.
5. the Beach Boys keep showing up for impromptu jam sessions.
Anyone have any other ideas?