Friday, February 5, 2010

Nicole Kidman: Motherhood "Keeps Me On My Toes"

Nicole Kidman: Motherhood "Keeps Me On My Toes"

Nicole Kidman is experiencing motherhood for a second time thanks to her beautiful daughter Sunday Rose. The 42-year-old Oscar-winner, who is married to country crooner Keith Urban, says in the December issue of SHE magazine of becoming a mom again, “At this stage in life I was ready for her. Ready for this.”

Also mom to kids Isabella, 17, and Connor, 15, with her ex-husband Tom Cruise, Nicole reveals that it can be a challenge parenting both a baby and teenagers!

“For Bella and Connor I was a young mother - and for Sunday, I’m an older mother,” she says, adding of her two daughters, “They’re polar opposites. With Bella, I’m being someone she can confide in, while trying not to tell her what to do. With Sunday, I have to show her, teach her how to do everything … It’s really keeping me on my toes!”


Source: www.celebritybabyscoop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment