Friday, March 12, 2010

Lost Episode Recap – Sundown

Lost Episode Recap – Sundown
So, is John Locke evil incarnate, or a good man that Foo-Man-Cho wants dead because he is also stuck on the island and pissed off about it?  The wrath of John last night was pretty brutal, and I say good riddance to bad rubbish.  I know the writers are trying to appease us by putting [...]

So, is John Locke evil incarnate, or a good man that Foo-Man-Cho wants dead because he is also stuck on the island and pissed off about it?  The wrath of John last night was pretty brutal, and I say good riddance to bad rubbish.  I know the writers are trying to appease us by putting a bunch of fight and murder scenes in this episode, but the only thing I enjoyed watching last night was that shot of Kate flipping over the ladder and jumping on it just as Smokey passed over her head.  It looked like there were people in Smokey.  Did anyone else catch that?

I found it interesting that Jacob had “tricked” Foo-Man-Choo into coming to the island.  Ha, I’m just kidding.  Of course they wrote this, they had to explain why Jack’s brat met some little boy that had island connections.  It was the same thing with seeing both Martin Keamy and Jin last night at the restaurant.  Obviously Jin was there because his money that got seized was supposed to go to Keamy.  I did briefly enjoy seeing Sayid kill his ass, as I am tired of LOST adding new characters.  I’m so glad that some of these new other temple people are now dead. 

Poor Miles, he is stuck on that show as a good character, without a lot of screen time.  Wow, he played cards and got separated from Kate.  The actor must be thrilled.  I thought for sure Smokey was going to kill him last night when he was pounding on that door.  I wonder what is in store for Miles, who will he be communicating with in a future episode that still has him around on set, desperately hoping for a few lines?

 Why did Claire tell Jin she’d kill Kate last week, but when she had the chance to kill Kate but letting Smokey get her she instead “changed her mind” and invited Kate into the hole with her?  Sigh.  I was so disgusted with this episode I couldn’t even write my recap.  I had hoped giving myself twenty-four hours would improve my disgust with the show.  Sadly, it hasn’t. 

Sayid has blood lust, something he has never had, not even when he was Ben’s bitch off-island.  What has changed now?  Oh, let me tell you, it is the writers, changing his character to poorly explain that John is supernatural and used Sayid as a way to help clean house.  While the stabbing was cool, I don’t really care that it happened, because I didn’t need to see that happen.  We know Smokey John is different.  My god, did anyone else catch that Smokey is now wind, too? 

I can’t even touch the topic of John and Claire becoming “friends” or that she has a sickness.  Ugh, does anyone else wanna even wanna touch this one?  All I can say about Claire at this point is that I feel so sorry that she has to spend a year on set looking like a dirtbag.  That actress has got to be dying.


Filed under: Geeks, J.J. Abrams, John Locke, LOST, pop culture, television, tv, TV Blogs, tv shows Tagged: abc, Breaking news, Claire Littleton, entertainment, Kate Austen, Lost sucks, Martin Keamy, Miles Straume, news, random thoughts, Sayid Jarrah, Smokey, THOUGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment