Sunday, March 14, 2010

Joel Madden: Singer, Fashion Designer, Best Selling Novellist?

Joel Madden: Singer, Fashion Designer, Best Selling Novellist?
Good Charlotte rocker Joel Madden has has confirmed that he’s working on a memoir, but says he’s unsure when the book will see the light of day, as he won’t “put a book out there if it’s not actually meaningful.”

“I’m lightly working on one,” Madden, 30, told People magazine before participating in the Hollywood Stars Celebrity Softball game at Dodger Stadium.

“But, I don’t want to put a book out there if it’s not actually meaningful. I’m not going to go there unless I can deliver.”

The project is in early stages, but the young dad – girlfriend Nicole Richie is pregnant with their second child, a sibling for their baby girl Harlow – says the book will definitely “be about my life”.

“It would be about, mostly, the big changes in my life: kids, relationships, moving to L.A…the big life changes that I’ve gone through,” he says.

“If I put a book out, I want it to be something that matters to me. It has to be real, you can’t just put a book out, to put a book out. I want every page to mean something.”


http://www.thecelebritytruth.com/joel-madden-singer-fashion-designer-selling-novellist/007797


Source: styleandbefamous.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment