Monday, January 18, 2010

Sandra Bullock and Meryl Streep Kiss

Sandra Bullock and Meryl Streep Kiss
Nothing enrages and disgusts me more than when two women kiss for shock value.  I could care less if two woman in love kissed for real, but when I see young women do this in bars for shock value or worse, when young celebrity women do this on stage it makes me want to gag.  To actually [...]

Nothing enrages and disgusts me more than when two women kiss for shock value.  I could care less if two woman in love kissed for real, but when I see young women do this in bars for shock value or worse, when young celebrity women do this on stage it makes me want to gag. 

To actually see these pictures of Sandra Bullock kissing Meryl Streep after she tied for the “Best Actress” win at the 15th annual Critics’ Choice Awards Friday night puts one thought in my head, which is that Sandra wanted some media attention badly, and Meryl looks horribly uncomfortable playing along.  Not to mention the whole thing is not very sexy at all, just childish and GROSS.

I am old school, sorry folks, but I think trying to be sexy by kissing another woman is literally desperate and disgusting.  I never had a lot of respect for Sandra Bullock, but after this stunt, I won’t be paying to watch another of her “girl next door” films ever again.

Sandra, you are on the same level know as Britney, Madonna, and Christina.  Did you honestly want to go there?  Even my teenager is disgusted, and my tween guessed what we were talking about, and said, “I don’t even want to go there.”  Even children know this wrong and gross, Sandra.  Two words: 

SHAME ON YOU!

Posted in Britney Spears, celebrities, Celebrities gone wild, comedy, Detroit bloggers, Emo, ghetto, humor, life, movie stars, politically correct, pop culture, random thoughts, Sandra Bullock and Meryl Streep Kiss, THOUGHTS Tagged: Breaking news, celebrity dirt, celebrity kisses, Critics' Choice Awards, entertainment, kissing, Meryl Streep, Meryl Streep kiss, news, personal, Sandra Bullock, Sandra Bullock kiss

Source: thegirlfromtheghetto.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment