Monday, January 25, 2010

Ryan Gosling heats up Blue Valentine

Ryan Gosling heats up Blue Valentine

I know a lot of y'all are Ryan Gosling fans, so this news should excite every one of you. (It certainly got me all hot and bothered).

Speaking of his upcoming film Blue Valentine, Gosling says sex plays a major role.

"I've heard the film described as a portrait of love falling apart, but I really think they should call it an 'erotic thriller,'" he says. "Sex is a really important character in the film -- a bone of contention in the present and a dialogue of their love in the past."

Alright, I'm first in line to see it.

The film, which costars the lovely Michelle Williams, premieres next week at the Sundance Film Festival.
Source: out-is-through.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment