Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kathy Griffin on Chelsea Lately

Kathy Griffin on Chelsea Lately

Kathy Griffin appeared on Chelsea Lately last week to promote her latest comedy CD Sucking It For the Holidays, which received a Grammy nomination for Best Comedy Album yesterday.

Kath and Chels covered a lot of ground, talking about Australian tampons, Levi Johnston's Playgirl photos, plastic surgery, and Andre Agassi's recently revealed meth habit.

"When I knew him, he was a Bible thumper, and I love when it's the Christians that are also doing a little meth on the side," Griffin said of Agassi.

Today I was in Chapters and was so tempted to pick up a copy of Griffin's book Official Book Club Selection. Then I figured I'd wait and see if Santa brings it for me. Fingers crossed!
Source: out-is-through.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment