Friday, January 15, 2010

"I've got a dick in here" - My sister ringing in this Thanksgiving

"I've got a dick in here" - My sister ringing in this Thanksgiving
*Note: not me, but I wish!

Hello friends! I just wanted to let you know that we'll be back on Tuesday with a big fat greasy ANTM post (I know, I totally flaked on last week) and that I want to wish all my Canadian friends a Happy Thanksgiving (aka Smallpox-riddled Blankets to Natives Day) and a Hap-hap-happy Birthday to yours truly, ME. That's right - tomorrow is my birthday and I'm taking it off. I'll be spending the day eating leftover turkey, wearing stretchy pants, and Irishing up every drink within arms reach (aka Mom, you better hide the booze).

Aight, I'll see you all back here on Tuesday afternoon, and I promise to have two good posts. It's my gift to you. Speaking of which, I'm sure you're wondering what to get me for my birthday. It's not too late! Feel free to pop into your local 7-11 and get me any of the following:
- Computer cleaner
- Diet Coke
- Skoal (I prefer mint)
- Thompson's Water Sealer
- BeneFibre (I am ADDICTED to that stuff. Seriously, expect a post on that soon)

See you soon kids! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment