Friday, January 15, 2010

DVR The Crap Out Of It Alert: Human Giant Marathon On Comedy Central This Saturday

DVR The Crap Out Of It Alert: Human Giant Marathon On Comedy Central This Saturday
For those of you who missed Season Two of MTV’s sketch show Human Giant last year because no one knows when anything’s on MTV ever (also when is that network gonna play some more music videos, you know what I mean???), Comedy Central is airing all of Human Giant Seasons 1 and 2 in order [...]

For those of you who missed Season Two of MTV’s sketch show Human Giant last year because no one knows when anything’s on MTV ever (also when is that network gonna play some more music videos, you know what I mean???), Comedy Central is airing all of Human Giant Seasons 1 and 2 in order this coming Saturday night for your viewing / DVRing pleasure.

Fortunately, the Ken Burns National Parks series got deleted off my DVR while I was away for Christmas, thus freeing me up to actually record stuff again while saving myself the embarrassment of admitting that I’d never actually end up watching such a literate and informative program.

If you haven’t seen Human Giant or you’re just rusty, brush up with the “Carpet Monkey” sketch below:

(via Paul Scheer)


Source: www.bestweekever.tv

No comments:

Post a Comment